Zoomulus is a set of software tools and libraries for cloud computing. The primary goal of the Zoomulus project is to bring cloud computing capabilities to mainstream developers and users. We will do this by:
- Providing powerful, flexible libraries, in multiple languages, for cloud computing to application developers
- Providing intuitive, scriptable command-line tools, on multiple platforms, for power users and administrators
The project is new, so there’s not much to see yet. Please bear with us as we get our feet on the ground!
Zoomulus is open source software and is provided under the terms of the BSD License.
To provide multi-infrastructure (AWS, Rackspace, …), multi-language (Ruby, Python, Mono/.NET, C/C++), and multi-platform (Mac, Linux, Windows) software libraries and tools to facilitate the creation and implementation of cloud computing solutions.
- Added S3 class and corresponding unit test file. August 27, 2011 mattvryan
- Added letters f-r. August 24, 2011 mattvryan
- Updated artifacts image with letters a-e. August 19, 2011 mattvryan
- AWSRestRequest class added. July 31, 2011 mattvryan
- Added signature classes and ZoomulusTime class. July 20, 2011 mattvryan
- Added parameters to AWSRestRequest constructor. June 7, 2011 mattvryan
- Added AWSRestRequest class, generate_signature method. June 5, 2011 mattvryan
- Finished passthru implementation of os.path functions. May 17, 2011 mattvryan
- Implemented expandvars, join, normcase, and normpath. May 7, 2011 mattvryan
- Added some Zoomulus.path implementation for passthru and for cloud paths. May 6, 2011 mattvryan